Tuesday, JANUARY 2nd, 2018
One day in, and I've barely made it! LOL
My son decided he'd like to be awake, and stay awake, at 3:47am on our first day back to school/work from Winter Break. I knew it would be a rough day just from lack of sleep, but add to that the lack of carbs and sugar, and I would be completely done for... so, I figured I wouldn't survive, might as well cheat to make it! So no surprise endings - that's called foreshadowing folks! ;-)
Here's how the day shaped up:
3:47-5:30 am - struggled to force myself not to strangle my child as he flopped around like a fool!
5:40am - dressed and ready to work out T25 style!
6:15am - made lunches for the family, showered and got ready for work.
7:15am - off to school/work, with smoothie bowls in hand.
9:00am - morning breakfast snack, bacon egg cupcake.
11:30am - small salad w/ pomegranate dressing and small slice of pizza (didn't want it to go to waste, and believe me, it could be much worse!)
2:30pm - mini Twix... told you, I wasn't gonna make it through alive, totally had to cheat! ugh!
5:30pm - TACO TUESDAY! We do street tacos on the regular, they're delicious and not too bad for ya
2 ground beef, 1 chicken - asada seasonings, coleslaw mix and avocado lime dressing.
9:00pm - a promise to not cheat on DAY 2, I think I can survive 1 flippin day - pull it together!
TIP #2 - Don't call it cheating or give up or sell yourself short if you have a bad day!
You can't be perfect all the time, so suck it up and move on and try harder. And I will. tomorrow.
One day in, and I've barely made it! LOL
My son decided he'd like to be awake, and stay awake, at 3:47am on our first day back to school/work from Winter Break. I knew it would be a rough day just from lack of sleep, but add to that the lack of carbs and sugar, and I would be completely done for... so, I figured I wouldn't survive, might as well cheat to make it! So no surprise endings - that's called foreshadowing folks! ;-)
Here's how the day shaped up:
3:47-5:30 am - struggled to force myself not to strangle my child as he flopped around like a fool!
5:40am - dressed and ready to work out T25 style!
6:15am - made lunches for the family, showered and got ready for work.
7:15am - off to school/work, with smoothie bowls in hand.
9:00am - morning breakfast snack, bacon egg cupcake.
11:30am - small salad w/ pomegranate dressing and small slice of pizza (didn't want it to go to waste, and believe me, it could be much worse!)
2:30pm - mini Twix... told you, I wasn't gonna make it through alive, totally had to cheat! ugh!
5:30pm - TACO TUESDAY! We do street tacos on the regular, they're delicious and not too bad for ya
2 ground beef, 1 chicken - asada seasonings, coleslaw mix and avocado lime dressing.
I also had a "cutie" as a sweetened side as I didn't want to eat the sweet chili doritos calling my name!
TIP #2 - EMPTY YOUR PANTRY of all bad food when starting healthy plan!
8:00pm - 2 spice drops (red and green) and a chewy caramel made it into my mouth while I was trying to survive the 6 year old bedtime routine that is my life!9:00pm - a promise to not cheat on DAY 2, I think I can survive 1 flippin day - pull it together!
TIP #2 - Don't call it cheating or give up or sell yourself short if you have a bad day!
You can't be perfect all the time, so suck it up and move on and try harder. And I will. tomorrow.

Comments
Post a Comment